Photobucket <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7275377?origin\x3dhttp://splish_splash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Monday, August 13, 2007

Do you still remember....

posted by tristan @ 8/13/2007 10:57:00 PM  

this Jdrama called 'Friends"?I didn't know why this drama just pop up in my head out of a sudden. And there I go, searching for its Mp3 and video.

Starring: Won Bin & Fukada Kyoko
Story Line: Asahi Tomoko (Fukada Kyoko) and Kim Ji Hyun met in Hong Kong. They became friends and later when each of them went back to their own country (Japan and Korea respectively), they corresponded via email. Gradually, they fell in love with each other, they couldn't live without each other.Having to sustain a long-distance relationship isn't easy; Ji Hyun's parents were very against Ji Hyun having a Japanese girl as a girlfriend. Ji Hyun is the eldest son, his parents had very high expectations of him. Ji Hyun wansn't sure if he could give Tomoko happiness, he gave her up. Few years later, they met in Korea. Love rekindled and they realize they couldn't love another person. They decided to go against all odds to be together.


When I saw you for the first time
I knew you were the one
You didn't say a word to me
but love was in the air

When you held my hand
pulled me into your world
from then all of my life
has changed for you
now I never feel lonely again
'coz you're in my life

Love, how can I explain to you
the way I feel inside
when I think of you
I thank you for everything that you showed me
Don't you ever forget that I love you

Love, I know that someday will soon
you'll be right next to me

Holding me so tight
so I'll always be yours
although we can't be
together now
remember I am here for you
when I know you're there for me

Whenever I long to be with you
I just close my eyes and pretend you're here
I see you I touch you I feel you
I will
nothing can ever change
what I feel



Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com